The first sura of the Quran is the sura The Prologue. All the suras are introduced by Basmalah, but the only numbered Basmalah is in the sura The Prologue. (The Basmalah which is in the 30th verse of the 27th sura is also numbered, but it is not at the beginning of the sura). What we have learned before about the code 19 proves that this exceptional situation of the sura The Prologue is intentional. Thus, the code 19 helps us to understand an exceptional situation that has puzzled some Muslims for 1400 years. The mathematical characteristics of the sura The Prologue:
1. Prove that the Basmalah is the first verse of the sura The Prologue. (Contrary to some scholars who considered it just an unnumbered repeating verse; the followers of some sects, thus, do not recite Basmalah loudly when they recite The Prologue sura.)
2. Points out to the miraculous structure of the sura the Prologue.
3. Proves that the rows of the suras are arranged by God.
We can confidently say that The Prologue sura is the text that is repeated the most frequently in the world. We do not know any other texts that are repeated as frequently as this in any religion or community. People have repeated this text for more than 1400 years. The Prologue sura is read every day many times in almost every prayer. It is the sura that is recited the most frequently, and it is the text repeated the most frequently in the world. We give the translation of the sura The Prologue before we deal with its mathematical structure.
In the name of God, Gracious, Merciful (1:1)
Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds (1:2)
He is Gracious, Merciful (1:3)
Master of the Day of Religion (1:4)
Only You we worship, only you we ask for help (1:5)
Guide us to the right path (1:6)
The path of those You have blessed, not of those who have deserved wrath, nor the strayers. (1:7)
Let’s give some examples about the mathematical system of this meaningful text:
1) If we write the verse numbers successively after number ‘’1’’ ,which is the sura number, the number we arrive at is an exact multiple of 19: 11234567 = 19 × 591293
2) If we write the number of the letters of each verse side by side after number “1”, which is the sura number, the fifteen digit number we will get is also a multiple of 19 : 119 17 12 11 19 18 43 = 19 × 6272169010097
3) If we add the numerical value of each verse after the number of the letters of each verse, the number we will get is a multiple of 19:
1 19 786 17 581 12 618 11 241 19 836 18 1072 43 6009 = 19 x 640453556901378…
4) If we add the verse numbers before the number of the letters to the previous example, the number we will get is an exact multiple of 19: 1 1 19 786 2 17 581 3 12 618 4 11 241 5 19 836 6 18 1072 7 43 6009 = 19 x 589361167148059…
5) If we write the total number of verses and the letters and the total numerical value side by side after the sura number (1) of the sura Prologue, the number we arrive at is an exact multiple of 19: 1 7 139 10143 = 19 × 90205797
6) If we write the number of verses(7) and the number of words (29) respectively after the sura number (1) of the sura Prologue, the number we will get will be the exact multiple of 19 : 1 7 29 = 19 × 91
7) If we write the number of verses (7) and the number of words in each of the seven verses (4 4 2 3 4 3 9) respectively after the sura number (1), the number we will get is an exact multiple of 19.
1 7 4 4 2 3 4 3 9 = 19 x 9180181
This miraculous structure reminds the following:
If you are in doubt of what we have revealed to our Servant, and then bring a sura like this, and call any witness, apart from God, you like if you are truthful. (2:23)